The Team Websites design team have finished re-building the 4 club website templates offered to all clubs part of the Team Websites network.
Teams, including those signed up to our free version, can switch to any of the 4 templates at anytime. Following the feedback we have recently received from our member clubs, we decided to put words into actions by hitting the ground running and re-building each template to improve the professional appearance of our clubs’s online presence, while also boosting the search engine visibility (SEO) side – we are trying to make it easier than ever before, for amateur football clubs, to appear higher in Google’s search results. In terms of SEO, we aim for this process to be fully automated.
All templates will feature a new “Match Centre” strip on the homepage, while homepage sections have been re-ordered and will be consistent across all templates. Our club website templates will bring together the social media pages of each club, with dedicated homepage components for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. With the release of the new templates, there is also be a professional new footer to aid easier navigation.
A list of features for our new templates:
- More mobile-friendly and responsive across all devices
- Homepage components for social media pages – Facebook page, Twitter feed and Instagram (all optional)
- New position for logo and club name dependant on choice of template
- Optional nickname field, to display in the website header, added
- New fixed footer strip inspired by iOS apps, with icons, when viewing on mobile
- More professional footer to aid easier navigation between your site’s pages, social links and contact details
The new designs are now actively installed and have been released across our club website network.