You can upgrade or downgrade your website subscription at the end of the payment cycle within your admin panel at any time. Payment is taken on a recurring basis until cancelled.
Just to clarify, you cannot get a refund for the existing time left of the current month.
- Login to your admin panel.
- Click Dashboard, then Website Subscription.
- Press the ‘Change Plan‘ button.
- Select if you wish to pay monthly or yearly.
- Click Select Plan to change your plan.
- To confirm the change, click “I’m sure“.
- Find the box directly below, titled Account Status. Click “Add Payment Account – Stripe”.
- In the subsequent payment popup that appears, enter your credit/debit card details.
- Finally, hit the “Pay …” button. If all goes well, your changes should be reflected within your admin panel immediately.
With most cards (Visa, MasterCard and bank cards), the CVC code is an extra code and is the final three digits of the number printed on the signature strp on the reverse of the card.