A favicon is the icon that sits alongside the title of your site, located above the address bar, as a tab in your web browser. It can allow users to easily distinguish your site from another website.
You can easily set an icon (such as your club logo) to represent your site…
- Log in to your admin panel.
- Go to Appearance, then select Template Configuration.
- Click on Site Identity.
- Scroll down until you see an option called Site Icon.
- Click Select Image. Select the image you wish from your media library or upload a photo from your PC or phone.
– If you wish to replace the existing icon, click Change Image.
- The next step may give you an option to Skip Cropping. You can click this skip button, or adjust the crop using the draggable box provided and the preview, then click Crop Image once you are happy.
We would recommend the icon to have a width of 512 pixels and a height of 512 pixels – a square. Don’t worry, our system will automatically resize larger resolution files, and may also give you an option to crop the selected image.