Adding a news article is easy.
- Log in to your admin panel.
- Go to News Articles, and then locate Add News Article.
- In the first text field, enter the Title of your article.
- Enter the main body/content of your article into the larger white field below. You can format the text accordingly, using the relevant icons for making the text bold, italicised or underlined. You can also change the size of the font using the headings dropdown, which may be typically labelled: “Paragraphs”.
- Next, select the relevant category which applies to this article.
- On the right-hand side, tick the correct categories (if applicable). This section may be further down the page if you are adding the article from a mobile or tablet.
- Under Featured Image, hit Set Featured Image. This will load a popup window that we call your “Media Library” – this is where you can add photos and videos. Select an existing image or upload a photo from your computer before selecting the image and then clicking “Set featured image” once more.
- Scroll up and click Publish! Your new article should now be live.